Monday, April 5, 2010

Ellyse is 2 months old!!!

Wow, time flies... our little newborn is now 2 months old! Ellyse is cuter and cuter everyday! Unfortunately we don't see her cute smile very often - she is pretty colicky. I feel so bad for her. She cries a lot and there doesn't seem to be much we can do about it! She spits up a lot and is so fussy. I have tried to change my diet, since she is nursing and that doesn't seem to help. I was glad to find out that she is gaining weight alright. We had her 2 month check-up today and she is now 8 lbs. 10 oz. She is still pretty little, but her doctor is not worried. I hope she grows out of it soon and we can see more of her sweet smile!

2 comments:

  1. OH Beth! I'm so sorry. Super sick kids, sore mommy, selling a house, colic craziness, ahhh! I haven't "been there," but I've been "near there," and my heart just aches for you. Of course, you're a better person than I am so you undoubtedly are handling it much better :) Here's to hoping (and praying) that things calm down quickly. I have so much more to say...perhaps I'll send you an email (that is, when I have a spare moment..ha!) Sending love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your life has been crazy lately. You're a champ Beth! It seems like it is on its way to calming down. I'm happy for you guys on selling your house but sad that my pal is moving off my street and out of my ward. I'll miss you so so so much. Who am I going to go walking with now that it's getting warmer? I guess I'll figure it out. I love ya cutie and your little family.

    ReplyDelete