Monday, June 7, 2010

New Chore Chart

I decided to make a new chore chart for the boys. So, I took pictures of the jobs they needed to do and put the pictures on a chart. Ethan and Eli are all over this idea. Every morning they can't wait to look at the pictures and do the job and then put a sticker on their chart. After a whole row of stickers is filled up, they get a reward. The first one they picked is a McDonald's ice cream cone. I can definitely handle that incentive, especially since it makes them so excited to help out. They don't really even put stickers on their chart anymore, but they still love doing their jobs and being good helpers. I sure hope this lasts !!!

Make their beds
Brush teeth, clean the bathroom

Pick up the toys

Feed Harvey

Load their dishes

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you posted about this. No lie, I was JUST thinking about putting a chore chart together for my girls - and this has inspired me!

    P.S. congrats to Tim on the new car. It looks real purdy ;)

    ReplyDelete