Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween Fun

So, this post tells about a few of the things we have done to celebrate Halloween this year!! I just love Halloween and it is especially fun now that the kids are old enough to enjoy it with me!
Halloween Family Party!!

So, the other night I wanted to have our own little Halloween party. We made mummy wrapped hotdogs and spooky bug jello and made paper bag witch puppets. We all had a great time! It was fun having some family time doing some great Halloween stuff!
Making the witch puppets. Eli even did a great job and Ethan was so creative!!!


Secret Boo Cookies!!!

So, we made a ton of cookies and secretly took them around to several neighbors and friends with a little "BOO" paper explaining that they had been "BOO-ed." Now, they get to be a secret phantom and take cookies to more friends with a copy of the Boo paper. The boys loved being secret Boo spies and putting cookies on the door step and then running and hiding while they opened the door! We got caught a couple times. Eli didn't quite understand how to be quiet, but it was still fun!

Halloween at Wheeler Farm

Well, we just love Wheeler Farm, especially in the Fall. They had a little hay maze set up and the boys loved finding their way through it. The nice men running it even let us in for free since I had no cash on me. That really made our day, especailly since it is normally $3/person - yikes!! Ethan really enjoyed being the leader and helping Eli and me through the maze!!


Ethan saying,"Follow me guys!!"



Carving Pumpkins

Ethan and Eli did great at this. They helped pull out all the gooey stuff inside and then we designed our pumpkin faces and I did most of the cutting.

Don't my boys look good!?!


Halloween Cookies
A couple weeks ago, Ethan and I made some suger cookies and decorated them like pumpkins. Ethan is a good little cook and a really good cookie decorator. He is especially good at eating the cookies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment