Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward does this great Halloween party every year. So, we all dressed up and even Chris and Katie and fam and Tim and Wendy and fam came too.

Eli was a cute little frog and Ethan was superman( - they both picked out their own costumes this year. I spent a little more money than I wanted to on buying them, but they both wanted them so badly, so I figured 'why not'!) I bought Tim's costume last year on clearance and he was a good sport to wear it - I guess it was really hot! I had the witch costume, so there ya go!
Eli with cousin Ava and me on the Halloween parade.

Big Sumo wrestling Tim standing by our trunk for the trunk-or-treating! Our car even won a prize for the best decorated!!!

Aunt Wendy helping Eli trunk-or-treat! Eli loves his Aunt Wendy!!!

The boys getting LOTS of candy!

All of the kids at trunk-or-treating!
Daniel, Eli, Ava, Riley, Nathan, Ben and Ethan.

3 comments:

  1. Who is that big fat fatty handing out the candy? It looks like he ate about 300 lbs of candy before he started handing anything out. From the looks of it I'd say that everyone should be very wary of bringing their kids by that fat guy. He might eat them once he runs out of candy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big FATTY!! You are awesome honey, especially since it looks like I wrote that first comment - we need to get you your own login!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like it when I write comments in your name. I say all the things you want to say but are too nice to! That being said, why don't you just kick me off your blog and tell me how you really feel about me stealing your name!

    ReplyDelete