Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Happy Holidays 2009

January -

*Tim and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary
*Eli got tubes put in his ears to help prevent his frequent ear infections

February-

*Eli had a seizure due to a high spike in his fever and was rushed to primary children’s hospital – it was a very scary time for all of us. All is well now!

March-
* I joined the world of blogging. I love being able to capture our daily moments and look forward to printing out my blog as a journal/scrapbook soon! beth@oasisbb.net
timandbethanyhall.blogspot.com It is private, so email me if you want to be able to see it.

April-
*Warm weather brought lots of outside playtime. Our boys love being outside.

*Ethan enjoyed a couple of preschool field trips
*Our family enjoyed sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with our neighbors and they were baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

May-
*Tim and I took a “Love and Logic Parenting” class and really enjoyed gaining more tools to help us with the crazy adventure called raising children !
*We took a LONG road trip to visit Tim’s parents in Iowa. We loved every bit of it- even the car ride. We did come back with a new resolve to get a minivan thoughJ We loved visiting Grandma and Grandpa Hall and even made a side trip to visit Nauvoo, where I served my mission!

June-
*We found out that we were expecting baby #3!!! Due Feb. 23, 2010
* I went to Girl’s Camp with our church and LOVED being in nature with the girls!

July-
* Our family went camping with good friends Dave and Emmilee Wells and kids at Lagoon.
*Ethan celebrated his 4th birthday at Jumpin’ Jacks (he prays for this place every night in his prayers). The kids had a great time on the inflatable slides and bounce houses!!
* Tim and I went on a Pioneer Trek with our church. It was so nice to share an adventure like this together. Thanks to my parents for watching our boys for 4 days.

August-
* Lots of swimming, slip-n-slides and playing at the park!!

September-
*Tim and brother Chris win 2nd place in State Fair Chili Contest!!
*Tim and brothers hike and camp out on Mt. Timpanogas
* I start teaching private voice lessons again after taking a summer break.
* We bought a minivan!!!

October-
* We find out we are having a baby girl!!
* Ethan starts preschool again, plays soccer and starts a music class
* We put our house up for sale & begin the fun & long search of finding our next house.

November-
* We enjoy Thanksgiving in Idaho with Tim’s family and LOTS of little cousins.

December-
* Eli turned 2. He loves to talk and is an amazing child! He and Ethan love their bunk bed.

*I am near bed rest with this pregnancy and have been blessed with the help of family and friends!!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and may we all remember the true reason for the season! I am so thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and the chance we get to celebrate his birth and life at this season and all year round.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I had no idea you were near bed rest! I hope you're feeling ok, and I'm relieved to hear you've had a lot of help. Good luck with these last weeks. Can't wait to see this sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete