Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day thanks to my sweet husband and amazing kids. I truly love being a mom. It is the most tough and yet rewarding thing I have ever done. The other day I was talking with my mom and I said something that has really stuck with me. I told her that "my kids truly teach me everything!" I didn't realize how profound that really is. My kids really do teach me so much about everything in life. I feel blessed to be their mother and to share this earth life with them.



My day started off great because Tim got up in the night to feed Ellyse and he let me sleep in too! Then I woke up to stuffed french toast and bacon - yum! Ethan and Eli gave me lots of hugs and "happy mother's day" wishes! Ethan even made my bed - well he tried to, our bed is really tall!


I truly love being a mom to my sweet kids. All of the poopy diapers, spit up shirts, temper tantrums and messy meals are worth it when Ethan and Eli spread their arms open wide and say "I love you THIS much. You are the best Mommy I ever had."

My own amazing mother with Ellyse, Ethan and Eli.

No comments:

Post a Comment