Friday, July 2, 2010

Let's Go Fishing

We are getting really good at coming up with new and different ideas for play time since nearly all of the toys are packed up in storage. I found some paper fish in my primary singing time folder and we made fishing poles out a piece of string and a paper clip at the end. The boys had a great time casting their string over the chair and I would attach a fish to their paper clip. We had a great time and it kept us all busy for quite a while. Maybe when we eventually get into another house we might not need to unpack their toys. It is fun getting creative.

1 comment:

  1. So I drove in through the other day and noticed that there isn't a sign up in front of your house. Have you decided to stay with us after all? :) I CANNOT imagine what we would do without access to toys. You are such a good mama. Will you send an invite to your blog to fleurdelo@gmail.com ? It's the account I use the most when I'm blogging.

    ReplyDelete