Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love and Logic Conference






So, right now I am in Denver, CO for a Love and Logic facilitator training course. I am actually killing time in the hotel while I wait to catch my plane back home in a few hours. I just finished a full 3 day conference on how to become a Love and Logic trainer. It was incredible. I am so pumped to share what I have learned here with so many people back home. I love the skills and principles taught in Love and Logic. My plan is to start teaching "Becoming a Love and Logic Parent" classes through the community, schools, private groups and clubs, churches, etc. I want everyone to at least hear about Love and Logic and then be able to decide if it is right for them and their personality. I was lucky enough to have my mom also come to the conference. She heard I was going and thought, 'hey, I would love to learn too and it would be a great excuse to go on a 4 day vacation with you!' I am so glad she came. We have had so much fun laughing, learning and meeting people from all over the world. Now we are both excited to go home and share the Love and Logic program with as many people as possible. If you happen to read this and want to know more about how to become a Love and Logic parent or want me to come and teach a seminar or parenting class, then just let me know. I have used Love and Logic with my own kids and I see first hand how great it works. I want everyone to have the same opportunity to raise their kids in an easy, healthy, loving way.

No comments:

Post a Comment