Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Cute Things...

I wanted to record some of the cute things my kids have said and done lately before my crazy life makes me forget them.



  • Ethan - He just learned how to ride his 2-wheeler bike about a week ago (5 years old) and he was having a great time riding it around in our cul de sac with the neighbor kids. He was so happy and said, "Look! Everyone is riding a 2 wheeler bike. It's a 2-wheeler jamboree!"

  • Eli gave me his very special teddy bear named "Snuggy" to take with me on my trip to Denver for the Love and Logic Conference. He said he wanted me to take it so I would have some company and think of him. What a cutie?!

  • Ellyse loves to play peek-a-boo right now. She really likes to hide under her blanket and then throw it off her head revealing her BIG smile, as if to say "Surprise!" She also loves it when Eli and Ethan read books to her. She just giggles with delight as she looks at the pictures and enjoys the company of her awesome big brothers.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back! Your kiddos are adorable. I'm totally impressed you went to the Love and Logic course - and yes, I'd be one of those people interested in hearing more. I think my style of parenting is just called Anger Management.... I'm guessing there is a little more direction I could use :)
    Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I totally understand Anger Management. I too have that style from time to time still :) Kids are just hard :) got to www.loveandlogic.com and in the top left corner join the insiders club and you will get free weekly emails with parenting tips. Then you can look for love and logic parenting classes through the community. There were some people from Logan at the conference too. Call me if you have any questions about the tips you get. I thin k we all need some good parenting tools. I certainly do - I have never done this parenting thing before. I need all the help i can get!!! Sure love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth--I love reading your blog. Now I'm trying to think of a seminar I could take and my mom could sneak away with me. Your boys are growing up so handsome!

    ReplyDelete