Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4th of July 2009

We had a great 4th of July - yes I know it is the end of August, but I am trying to catch up from a busy summer! We started the day by walking to the end of our street for some great seats to see the West Jordan Parade. It was a great city parade and the kids loved it. Wendy and her kids joined us (her Tim was out of town). Later that day, we went over to my parents house for a yummy bar-b-que!! Dad always makes some good grub. Dave and Janie and their kids were there as well as Dan and Lisa (my mom was out of town in Kentucky, so we missed her). The cousins had fun together as always and then later we did some small fireworks in front of my parents house. It brought back good memories for me - we always did fireworks in front of our house with all of our neighbors! The kids had fun and so did we. Watching the parade on Redwood Rd.
We are sportin' some festive sunglasses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment