Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pioneer Trek

Well, Tim and I were able to go on Pioneer Trek with our Stake from July 29-Aug. 1. We had a great time. We really enjoyed being involved with so many great people in preparing for the trek. Tim and I were called a year ago to be the Ma/Pa Trainers. Most of our hard work was done prior to trek in preparing the Ma/pa's for trek. I really enjoyed working with Tim - I think we make a great team!
Me with my good friend Robyn!! I love this girl!

Tim is lookin' hot with his scruffy mountain man beard. He played the part of Ephraim Hanks on the trail and he wanted to look the part!



3 comments:

  1. How neat! I've always wanted to go on a pioneer trek. My ward went the year after I left for college, and I feel left out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer you guys had. I feel like we didn't hardly see you guys all summer. Great reason for blogs I guess to keep up on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a neat experience. I am so grateful that I had it with you. I love you friend. We were some fashionable looking pioneer women. OW!!

    ReplyDelete