Monday, August 3, 2009

Young Womens Camp

Soaring on a mountain top with our capes of integrity!!

Well, it was a month ago now, but I was able to go to girls camp from June 24-27!!! It was a total blast and so much fun to be with all the incredible girls and amazing leaders. We were the Integra-girls super heroes - cloaked in integrity!!! It was so nice to be up in nature and to feel so much closer to my Heavenly Father and so many of His daughters! I know that God loves us each individually and I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful world that was created for us! A couple weeks after we got home from camp, I was released as YW 1st counselor. I am sad to not be so closely involved in young womens with such amazing youth, but I am grateful for the good times I have enjoyed with them over the last few years! There is nothing quite like the young womens program and especially girls camp!!
Doing our skit for the whole stake!
Beth getting ready to jump off the zip line platform - it was soooo fun!

Roasting marshmellows with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment