Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ethan's 4th Birthday Party



Well, Ethan had his 4th birthday party at Jumpin' Jacks on July 23, 2009! We thought we would grant this big birthday wish since he had been blessing the "jumping park" in his prayers every night for the last year! He had a great time with lots of friends and cousins and family there. He wanted a jungle theme so we got the jungle party room and I even made him a tiger cake! I love my sweet little Ethan and the amazing person that he has become in just the 4 years he's been on this earth!! I love his sweet nature and loving concern for everyone around him. I especially love his enthusiasm for life and everything! He often wakes up in the morning saying "Good morning world" or "Wow, I love pancakes, thanks Mom!" Ethan is so smart and clever. I love seeing him learn and try new things! Ethan loves big words; here are some he has used, and even used correctly: extremely, spectacular, diagonally, cacophony, tympani, and fantastic!! We love you Ethan - Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment