Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eli's Sweet Dreams!


So, I ask Eli every morning if he had sweet dreams and what did he dream about. Lately he has been saying nearly every morning,
"I had sweet dreams about Jesus!"
Well, this morning I asked him the question at breakfast and he answered with a mouth full of food. I told him to wait and swallow and then tell me. Here is how it went:
"I had sweet dreams about Jesus and Hinckley."
"Really?! Hinckley - you mean Pres. Hinckley?"
"Pres. Hinckley, the prophet!"
"Wow- that is neat. Was he nice?"
"Yes, very nice!"
And that was it. Then we went on to play with his food or something - he is only 23 months old! Man, I wish I could see this kids dreams! I didn't even know he knew about Pres. Hinckley since now we talk about Pres. Monson, the current prophet. Eli, you are a pretty special little boy with some awesome dreams!!! Thanks for sharing them with me!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute boy! Man, too bad you can't record his dreams so we can all enjoy some sweet time!

    ReplyDelete