Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho






We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho this year with Tim's family. We stayed at Chuck and Laura's house and had a great time. There were 11 cousins there ages 8 and under and 11 adults. It was such a fun, crazy, chaotic party!! We played the Wii, stayed up late watching movies and playing cards. The kids had a great time with their cousins playing anything and everything and doing crafts. The guys played disc golf and the girls went to the movie "New Moon" and went shopping on black Friday starting at 5am! We even had an adult night out. We all chipped in for 2 babysitters to come and we adults went bowling and out to dinner. It was a great 5 days!! Thanks to Chuck and Laura for hosting us. We had an amazing Thanskgiving meal and all shared what we were thankful for. I am so thankful for my sweet family, especially my cute husband. I am also thankful for our temporal blessings like our home and financial stability. (I know that sounds silly, but especially in todays market, I am thankful Tim has a good job and we really don't want for anything major!) I know that I am truly blessed and I am glad we had such a great Thanksgiving holiday with so much wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment