Monday, November 16, 2009

New Family Pictures

We recently had family pictures taken. My sister-in-law Katie took them for us and did a great job. We just went to Wheeler Farm and found some great shots as usual. I just wanted to post a few of my favortie pictures. She took about 100 pictures, so it was hard to narrow it down, but here they are!
A fun family picture of us walking down the dirt road. Ethan was actually complaining the whole time we were walking because he had dropped his favorite stick :)
Don't worry, we went back and found his precious stick after we got some good pictures :).











I love these pics of the boys smiling together, especially with Ethan looking so sweetly at his little brother!







Our sweet little Ethan -
almost 4 1/2 years old.







Cute little Eli - he'll be 2 years old next month.






6 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out cute!! Cute little family is going to look a little different in a few months. After your new little girl comes we need to go have an extended family picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love Katie's work! I think my favorite pic is of the family walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! You are so on the ball for Christmas cards coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those new pictures. I want one!!! I love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bethany! You are so beautiful and your family is darling!!

    ReplyDelete