Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun in the Garden

Last week for family night we planted our garden. The kids were sooooo excited to do this. Ethan asked me about it all day on Monday. I had to keep telling him that we needed to wait for Daddy to get home from work so we could all do it together. I love kids' enthusiasm about hard work - I wish we could all be that excited about work when we get older! When Tim got home that night, Ethan was ready to work. We had our shovels and rakes and gloves all ready to go. Ethan and Eli both helped dig up the dirt and Ethan was a great helper in planting the seeds. We planted some of Ethan's favorite foods: watermelon, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes and corn. He loves his fruits and vegetables. We all had a great time being together and being outside and working on a project. I just love my sweet little family so much. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to work, play, laugh, and just live everyday with my 2 sweet kids and amazing husband. (Wow - I got a little mushy - but I was just feelin' it, so I had to write it.) I love my BOYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment