Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Girl's Camp Fundraiser

So, as many of you know, I am in young women's and I really enjoy it. It is ALOT of work, but I really love it. Well, I was in charge of the camp fundraiser we chose to do, which was sell and arrange flowers for mother's day. This was a big project, but this year was so much easier since I had already done it last year for the first time. I was so proud of all of the girls. They created beautiful rose and spring flower arrangements and learned to make lovely corsages. I actually ordered all of the flowers from Costco this year, which was even cheaper than the wholesalers prices last year. It was a great fundraiser and I am really glad it is behind me!! Now we get to go to girls camp and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for remembering to bring your camera to the fundraiser. Those are such good memories. I did a double-take on the picture of you holding the bouquet(is that spelled right) of flowers because of the big flower on your shirt. hahaha It's funny because I'm the one who took the picture. I'm glad that's all over with and camp is on its way. Love ya cutie, thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete