Friday, January 22, 2010

Beth's 30th Birthday


Well, I made the plunge into my 30's!!! I can't believe I am really 30 years old - all of a sudden I am a 'real' grown up - how did that happen?! I had a great birthday weekend!! On the 17th we celebrated with my side of the family; there were balloons and banners and stuff (thanks Mom) and they all chipped in and bought me a massage gift certificate at the Santuary Day Spa - I love that place!


Tim's family celebrated with me on Jan 18th. Tim got me a great ice cream cake that said "Happy Birthday Betit!"
What?! Who is Betit??? We thought it was hilarious! I guess the Dairy Queen people couldn't read Tim's writing. It gave us all a good laugh.


On Jan 20th - my actual birthday- we celebrated by going to the Gale Museum with the kids and Tim and me(Tim took the day off of work). The kids had a great time at the museum and it was fun to be together as a family. My mom also met us at the museum and we had a lot of fun. Later, my parents watched the kids and Tim took me to see Avatar on 3D Imax. It was a great show. It was kind of hard to sit for 3 hours, but I survived.

Lookin' good in our 3D glasses at the movie!!

Then we ate dinner at Bonsai Japanese Steak House. They cooked the food right in front of us and it tasted soooo good.



Tim catching a shrimp that was thrown to him - good job Honey!!

Having fun eating dinner - man, I do look pregnant!! :)

"Happy Birthday to me"


My cute boys giving me presents.
We love playing the game "Operation." Thanks kids!! It was such a great birthday!! Thanks to everyone for making it so special!!


2 comments:

  1. You did a ton of super fun stuff- how great! Loved your cake- have you ever been to www.cakewrecks.com? Hilarious. The 30's are gonna be great!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy Birthday Beth! It's been so fun being here with you guys this past year-ish. I'll miss having you only a mile away.

    ReplyDelete