Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our 7 Year Anniversary!!!

Wow, we have been married 7 years!!!
I am so lucky to have married my best friend whom I love sooooo much!! I can't wait to be married for many, many more years and into the eternities. I love you, Tim!


Well, we take turns planning our anniversary every other year. This year was my year to plan. I had a challenge coming up with something fun and different that I could do in my painful condition being 8 1/2 months pregnant.
First, we went to a 3D Imax movie at the Clark Planetarium. It was called "Under the Sea." It was very good and we learned a lot too! We are looking hot in our 3D glasses!

Then, we went to the Santuary Day Spa and got a couples massage. Tim had never had a massage and was a little nervous about it, but I think he didn't mind it too badly and will be willing to go again sometime! I loved it!!


We ended the night by eating dinner at Tucahnos. The food was amazing and we left feeling very full!! It was a fun day to be able to spend together. I sure love my amazing husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment