Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dancing to Footloose

So, a little while ago, Ethan heard the song "Footloose" on the radio in the car. He LOVED it and asked if we could buy it. So, we went home and I downloaded it off the internet and we now listen to it ALL the time! Both Ethan and Eli can listen to it over and over again. We had it on repeat in Eli's room the other day and they were dancing like crazy. I ran and got the camera and captured the adorable moment. I am amazed at their energy and stamina. Seriously, they listened and danced to it 10 times in a row!! No wonder my boys are so skinny - they are bruning all those calories dancing to "Footloose."

1 comment:

  1. haha what energetic boys!! I loved how Eli would go out of the picture then a couple seconds later his little head would poke up. They are cuties

    ReplyDelete