Friday, September 18, 2009

FHE with a little Trauma

So, the other night for family home evening we decided to play croquet in the front yard. We all had a great time. No one got hit with the mallets, so we considered the night a success. We were almost done, when Ethan came running to me crying. "A bee flew in my mouth and stung me," he said. I felt so bad for him. I couldn't see anything, but he was pretty hysterical so I figured that must have been what happened. We went inside and I put ice on it and made a paste with baking soda. Sure enough it started to swell up so BIG! It was kind of a bummer way to end our fun evening. Ethan went to sleep with a HUGE lip, but all was well in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. so sad! i bet that hurt a lot. He looks tall. Is he? how could he not be with 2 tall parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow that is huge!!! When you were telling me about it I did not even come close to picturing it that big. Poor guy:(

    ReplyDelete