Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ethan's Desk


So, we have been wanting to find a desk for Ethan, so he can do his projects and workbooks in his room. We couldn't find anything we liked, so we decided to make him one. Actually, Tim made it and Ethan, Tim and I painted it. Ethan mostly painted it and Tim and I "helped." It was a really fun project for the 3 of us to do together, and now Ethan has a great desk that he loves to use. I unfortunately, was too busy during the painting of the desk to take any pictures of that stage. I was deperately trying to remind myself that this was a fun project as Ethan was stepping in the paint and tracking it all over the garage and dripping the paint brush every where he walked. We all successfully had a good time, but in the process forgot to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. That's a cool lookin' desk. I wish you would have shown me while I was there today. I guess we were busy with other things. Next time I want to see it. That's fun!

    ReplyDelete