Friday, September 18, 2009

So You Think Your a Witch!!

So, a week ago I entered a contest at Gardner Village called, "So You Think Your a Witch." It was a whole witch pageant. I never thought I would actively compete to be the best witch, but a friend of mine was doing it and wanted me to join, so 'why not.' It was really fun to get creative and come up with a witch name and character and talent and magic trick/witches spell. My name was Calorie Counting Corneila (but my friends call me Corny!). I tried to be a healthy witch who ate fruits and veggies to keep my "witchy" figure. I did not win the contest, but maybe that is a compliment not to be picked as the most "witchy" contestant :). It was a lot of fun to do and it really got me into the Halloween spirit!

Eli is not too sure about his witchy mommy. What a cutie!!!


1 comment: