Saturday, April 11, 2009

Decorating Easter Eggs!!!

So I was really excited to decorate Easter eggs this year. I figured Ethan was old enough to enjoy it so here we go. We had Wendy and the kids over (we really like to hang out with them if you can't tell!!) and the cousins dove into dying Easter eggs. It was fun to be able to share with them some different dying techniques and ways to decorate. I LOVED dying eggs as a kid. I am sure my whole family did it growing up, but I have some special memories of dying eggs with my dad. We could do it for hours I recall. So, it was nice to share my little bits of wisdom - ha ha! Anyway, the kids did a great job dipping eggs in multiple colors to make new colors and holding the egg just right so they could make stripes. I was very proud of them and I think they were proud of their beautiful eggs too! Now we get to use their eggs for an Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment