Saturday, April 11, 2009

Swing the Day Away

We have this great tree swing in our backyard (I bought it at a yard sale last year for $3 - yeah for good deals!). The kids love it and so do I. The weather has been finally nice enough to play in the backyard, so I was able to push the kids on the swing for a long time. They just kept taking turns and asking for more underdogs and trying to go so high that they could kick the tree branches with their toes. I love to watch the pure joy on their faces as they swing higher and higher. Eli even started laughing hysterically at one point. How can you resist taking pictures of the simple joy that simple pleasures can bring!?! I sure love my boys and the joy they bring to my life.


2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. It's nice that your backyard is big, you have room to run, play and SWING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That swing seriously is awesome!! My kids love it too!! It was seriously hilarious to me how much Eli loved it though- every time I would try to take him out he would start whining!! He was not done!! :)

    ReplyDelete