Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Time at Wheeler Farm

We had a beautiful spring day a few days ago. So, we took advantage of the good weather and went to Wheeler Farm with the cousins. Wendy and her kids, Katie and her kids, and us of course!! It was a blast. The kids loved seeing all of the new little animals, especially the baby chicks. Eli was even loving it and doing signs for "duck" and "cow." It is always fun to get together with the cousins and the sister-in-laws of course!!! The kids had fun climbing on one of the big tractors. Even little Eli and Ava got in on the action. I am so excited for more nice days so we can go on more outside adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Wheeler farm is so great. I'm hoping to find something like that here. I think we have a berry patch? I decided that when I grow up I want to live on a farm.

    ReplyDelete