Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Diaper Dance

So Eli LOVES to watch the "Signing Time" videos. He especially likes "Baby Signing Time." In one of the videos they have a song called "Diaper Dance." It is hilarious to watch all of the little kids and babies on the video dancing around in their diapers to this silly song. Well, it is even more funny to watch your own kids dancing around in their diapers. This is Eli's current favorite thing. Ethan also loves it. So I will often find them in Ethan's room with the "Baby Signing Time" CD playing the "Diaper Dance" song on repeat. They will be dancing and jumping on Ethan's bed in their diaper/underwear. It is very fun to see them playing and dancing together!!! Here is a picture of Eli doing a solo diaper dance.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, look at how big he is! I can't believe it! He is adorable, Beth. And I bet he rocks out with his diaper dancin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found Signing Times at our library! I was so excited- I always think of Ethan. My kids don't really do the signs, but they still love to watch them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pic of him!! Love it- the diaper dance. How funny!

    ReplyDelete