Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ethan's Preschool Field Trip

Well, last Tuesday Ethan got to go on a field trip to Wheeler Farm. I went as a chaperone (I really just wanted to go along for the fun, too!!). He loves Wheeler Farm and especially loved being there with all of his preschool friends. Ethan really enjoys school and is learning so much. He especially loves his teacher, Ambree. There is one "student teacher" assigned to each preschooler, so Ethan gets some great one on one learning and attention. In one picture I was able to catch the moment when Ethan was telling Ambree, " I love you this much!" He is such a cutie! It was a great day and I was so lucky to be able to tag along!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute boy Ethan is. He is so full of love and hugs. He surprised me on Sunday by holding his arms out to me. I just had to pick him up and hug him. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete